Just as you trawl the web looking for funny videos of kittens, happily click anything that isn’t your day gig (unless you love your day gig, which is hella cool) or simply have a habit of being distracted while looking for a recipe to make a mean curry for your prospective date – I too find myself discovering nibblets of awesome from my station here at Flamingo Manor.
Sadly for some of you I cannot offer funny videos of kittens, because that’s not my thing. Though I have put together a wee collection of quite smashing pockets I’ve found around the these parts. These parts of course being the rather large world-wide web. Why? Because I can. And that is reason enough.
So now lovers, you’ve two options.
A) Do the thing you were supposed to before you snuck away to read this.
B) Get onto planning that totally possibly dream I natter away about all the time.
C) Procrastinate some more about each of the above, and enjoy the links.
If you picked A, and you’re still reading, I’d say you might want to stop that. If you picked B then might you click here for a bit of vintage Flamingo in the form of a rough ten step guide to get you started, and if you picked C, continue the scrolling lover. I’ve jotted down a handful only because too many may hurt your brain – so very not the intention here.
The Feel Good Collection (thus far)…
- Flutter Lyon (sweet name) calls us to increase our personal wealth on the very cool neuroscience pad About My Brain by spending fear to earn courage.
- Charlie Chaplin gave The Greatest Speech Ever Made. I adore the eloquence and passion in his delivery as he incites us to harness our power make this life beautiful.
- The delightful Marthe gave way to possibility, and tips for overcoming the fear of failure at The Freedom Experiment. Why not submit your aspirations to her Dreambank while you’re there?
- ‘To stand out: try stuff, even when it’s crap” Damn straight lovers. Read and then go forth to create. You’ve got this covered.
- Oh my goodness this interview between Marie Forleo and The Daily Love‘s Mastin Kipp about rocking your soul’s purpose even when it is absolute nutjob territory was just lovely. It’s worth watching the whole thing.